- she needs a man for romantic companionships
- she needs a man to be faithful
- she needs a man for simple companionship. she doesnt want to come home to a big, beautiful empty house or apartment
- she needs a man for financial back up--someone who could support her of she couldnt work
- she needs a man around because she feels safer-- two people are twice as good as one
- she needs to have a partner to share fun times with
- she needs a partner to share with who cares about her well being
- she needs a partner who misses her when she is away
- she needs a partner to help raise the family if the have children
- she needs a partner if she doesnt want to have children alone
- she needs a partner to have a family
- she needs a partner to share the responisbilities of caring for the nest
- she needs a partner to fix things when they break. she doesnt want to do her own plumbing anymore
- she needs a partners support to feel really great
See with many women in this day and age to feel like they want a man around is a sign of weakness.
When you are able to admit to yourself that you need a partner to make you happierthan you are then it's a sign of maturity because everybody wants somebody.
Now dont get me wrong men dont want a completely emotionally dependent woman who thinks that they cant go on ifthey dont have your love.
Thats a turn off lol.
But appreciating a man for contributing something positive to your life is not bad.
It actually makes a woman more attractive because it gives the man hope that he can actually make her happy (and this is what we want most of all).