Wednesday, May 6, 2009
101 ways for you to score points with your woman and make yourself absolutely irresistible to her (no fail techniques that work every single time)
This is my secret weapon right here.
I should’ve put this post out a long time ago.
Men typically get their way through domination, but this strategy will get your woman to act right through your pure unadulterated undeterred persistence.
First lets talk about why it is necessary to so called “score points” in a relationship.
Men and women both keep score of what the other person is doing for them and how much they are doing for the other person in the relationship.
Women might say they don’t keep score but after a few years, and the realization that she has been done everything in the world for this guy and has gotten nothing in return for it, she realizes that she was keeping score.
She just didn’t do it consciously.
Men are typically aware of the fact that if our woman does something special for us we definitely gotta look out for them in some way.
by using this strategy you will definitely give her the love, caring and consideration she needs and she will be forever grateful for it.
And the beautiful thing about this strategy is it doesn’t matter what you did, you can always get her to forget about it and love you again.
But before you do that you have to score a looooooooooot of points.
The good thing is all you have to do is do a lot of little things and you will see how much those little things add up.
Keep in mind that women need to feel special.
She needs to feel that the man values her, respects her and puts a high premium on her love and affection.
You have to keep scoring points as your primary goal with her because she is always scoring points with you and you might not even know it.
When a woman has a man that she loves, she is constantly looking for ways to please him and make his life a little easier (this si the only reason why a woman would even think about doing some of these perverted things you see in porn or what have you).
But anyway, lol, here are a few ways you can score big time with a woman when you are trying to dominate her in the points department (keep in mind she loves it more when you are scoring more points then she is. We’ll talk about this more.):
1) Upon returning home find her first before dong anything else and give her a hug
2) Ask her specific questions about her day that indicate an awareness of what she was planning to do (e.g., “How did your appointment with that doctor go.)
3) Practice listening and answering questions
4) Resist the temptation to solve her problems –empathize instead
5) Give her 20 minutes of unsolicited, quality attention (don’t read the newspaper or be distracted by anything else during the time, don’t seek to fix or change her, don’t interrupt her, and when she pauses make reassuring statements)
6) Bring her cut flowers as a surprise as well as on special occasions (not too many, one solitary rose might actually be perfect)
7) Plan a date several days in advance, rather than waiting for Friday night and asking her what she wants to do (pick up on the hints during the week, and you do this because every time she tells someone where you are taking her she will give you a point)
8) If she generally makes dinner or if it is her turn and she seems tired or real busy, offer to make her dinner.
9) Complement her on how she looks
10) Validate her feelings when she is upset (this means when she talks about how bad something is you step in and say, “dag that’s messed up” or “no” or “what the hell were they thinking”)
11) Offer to help her when she is tired (she will give you a point just for offering)
12) Schedule extra time for traveling so that she doesn’t have to rush
13) When you are going to be late, call and let her know (you have to do this because women give themselves points for worrying)
14) When she asks for support, say yes or no without making her wrong for it
15) Whenever her feelings have been hurt, give her some empathy and tell her “I’m sorry you feel hurt” Then be silent; let her feel your understanding of her hurt. Don’t offer solutions or explanations on why her hurt is not your fault.
16) Whenever you need to pull away, let her know you will be back or that you need some time to think about things (this way you assure her that you still love her, but you cant handle the situation at the time)
17) When you’ve cooled off and you come back, talk about what was bothering you in a respectful, nonblaming way, so she doesn’t imagine the worst (if you are the type that has little patience, you might want to practice this with a friend)
That’s enough for now.
I got this list from “Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus” under the chapter “Scoring Points with the Opposite Sex” (I recommend getting this book just for the list and studying the list thoroughyly like you were trying to get an A on your final exam and you needed that A in order to graduate this year.
It’s that serious.
I’ll finish this post this Sunday because I have a little more to tell you about what to do when she gets angry and starts blaming you for everything.
That is worth it’s weight in gold by itself.